The Ultimate Creation Checklist of Considerations when Building Your Ideal Website on Kajabi…
…one you’ll be proud to share with the World, one that converts.
Let’s explore the options open to you, especially when considering hiring a Kajabi Expert because you’re;
- loving how intuitive Kajabi is, yet are unsure of where to begin.
- too busy with your current schedule to do it yourself.
- not keen to learn all there is to know right now - enough on your plate!
- needed elsewhere in your business - time is money after all.
- copywriting and/or web design is not your passion :)
Whether you’re considering Kajabi for your fresh new website, or you’ve joined already, I am excited for you to begin your #KajabiLife.
✳️If you’ve signed up to Kajabi via my affiliate link, make sure you look out for an email from me with details of your Bonus Gifts from me :)
What’s so good about Kajabi?
Check out my Blog Post where I run through many of my favourite features, why they’re important, and why I love them. Read it here.
Building a website can be overwhelming, so much to think about.
What will you do yourself, and what will you outsource?
Your budget too, is a consideration ~ think of this in terms of Value…
Value of evoking trust in you by your ideal client upon visiting your Site - will they hire you or decide instead to look further? First impressions do matter.
This list covers most of the areas you either need to have, or may have on your Wish List, for your Site;
- Domain Name to suit your Business Name.
- Fitness Assessment to create a Site Snapshot of where you are now.
- Consultant to support you in your Vision for your site and your Brand.
- SEO so your ideal clients can find you.
- Copywriting to ensure your message is super clear, eg Tag Line.
- Digital Course Design and Creation.
- Awesome “About Us” Page, and Instructor Information.
- Content Creation - in whichever format you prefer.
- Calendar integration - if required.
- Payment Gateway - if you’ll be charging via your Site.
- Merchandise Page for physical products that complement your message.
- Testimonials and Featured Feedback.
- Web & Graphic Design - Logo, Brand Board, Colours: Hex Codes, Favicon, etc.
- Photos, Videos, Slideshows, and Music to tell your Brand’s Story - what can you use legally? You may be surprised!
- Opt-in forms so you can grow, and stay connected with, your email list.
- Headers, Footers, Banners, Side Bars, even Exit Pop-ups.
- Error #404 page: make this work FOR you :)
- Partner Program, Affiliate Links, Social Media Icons, Cross Promotions… almost limitless possibilities.
WOW! That’s a lot to consider.
Thankfully, building your website on Kajabi makes most of these items doable in the one place. Having said that, if “all of the above” is not in your wheelhouse, have a think about what you will do yourself, and what you will outsource.
Feel like exploring Kajabi™️ for 30 days for free?
Here’s the link for more information.
If you sign up to Kajabi via my affiliate link, make sure you look out for an email from me with details of your Bonus Gifts from me :)
I am not an employee, agent or representative of Kajabi, LLC. Kajabi does not in any way endorse my products or services. I am an independent Kajabi Partner and I receive referral payments from Kajabi in this role. All opinions expressed herein are my own and are not official statements of Kajabi or any party affiliated with Kajabi.